You are not logged in.
MASC Annual Meeting – Friday, June 20 at Maryland Live! Conference Center
Join us for a fun and informative day. Exchange best practices with your peers, learn how to develop an effective board, get motivated to keep health and fitness at the forefront and help celebrate our program award winner! Register by Friday, June 13.
Maryland Association of Senior Centers
The Maryland Association of Senior Centers (MASC) was founded in 1980. The purpose of the Association is to represent and promote the senior centers in Maryland through the following goals:
• To foster the multi-purpose nature of senior centers.
• To promote community relations with aging affiliated state and national associations and impact on the visibility of senior centers state-wide.
• To encourage the development of new senior centers and expansion of existing centers throughout Maryland.
• To facilitate the exchange of information, ideas and programs between senior centers, through newsletters, workshops and meetings.
• To encourage the passage and implementation of legislation at the local, state and federal levels thus improving services to seniors.
• To operate for non-profit charitable, scientific, educational liaison and advocacy purposes.
• To recognize excellence in senior center programming.